Saturday, February 27, 2010

Enchanted Corsets

Last Sunday at the Braov Wedding Affair I spotted a group of ladies wearing these amazing corsets and skirts and I thought wow those are really beautiful and unique. I knew then that I needed to meet the designer and just a few hours later I had the pleasure of meeting Lisa Marie owner and designer of Enchanted Corsets. Yesterday she had the chance to come and see the boutique and now we have 3 of her sample corsets in the boutique including one with a skirt. These can be used for wedding day, wedding night or whenever. They are custom made so the ones we have in the boutique are not to try on but, to see the corsets and what can be done for the skirts if you are looking to have a full gown made. The corseted top in wedding fashion is making a huge comeback and if you have ever watched Say Yes to the Dress you can see the racy corset styles of dresses that I am referring to. So if you are looking for an amazing custom corset gown or just a custom corset Enchanted Corsets is the best.
Visit tbe website

No comments:

Post a Comment